By donating to Friends of Mill Creek, you are helping to both rehabilitate the creek and support our Ranger Crew, tomorrow’s environmental leaders. All donations are fully tax deductible.
Best of all,
- 100% of your donation is spent directly on creek rehabilitation and the Student Ranger programme
- your donation dollars are multiplied with in-kind donations such as equipment, materials and consultation time from leading experts.
PLEASE NOTE: The Grand River Conservation Foundation is the registered charity that accepts our donations and provides charitable tax receipts.
You have two donation options, either on-line or by mailed cheque.
- Click on the Canada Helps logo below
- Select “Donate Now” on the Grand River Conservation Foundation page
- Select “Mill Creek Rangers” on the “Fund/ Designation” drop down menu and follow the instructions on this page
- Make your cheque payable to “Friends of Mill Creek”
- Mail to:
Friends of Mill Creek
c/o Township of Puslinch
7404 Wellington Road 34
RR 3 Guelph, ON
Please be sure to include your name and mailing address so the Foundation can mail you a tax deductible receipt.
The Township will forward your donation to the Grand River Conservation Foundation, Friends of Mill Creek fund.